At our 9 :30 a.m. Sunday Bible classes, we have classes for our children and adult studies. The adult classes rotate through a variety of topics that change at various intervals depending on the complexity of the topic which are intended to encourage and provoke thought. In addition to studying the Bible, our adult classes also usually include a time of taking prayer requests and having a prayer together. Our classes are also great places to get to know each other better in a smaller-group setting. (You can see our current list of Bible classes here.)
Our Sunday morning worship begins at 10:30 a.m. Our goal is to worship in the simple and meaningful ways that Jesus and the apostles taught in the New Testament church to worship.
- Congregational a cappella singing that magnifies our faith in God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit. We sing because He commanded that we should!
- Prayers offered to God through Jesus, consisting of praise, thanksgiving, confession, and requests. We go before the throne of God, in Jesus name.
- Sharing with other Christians in the remembrance of the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ through the Lord’s Supper. As He commanded, we remember Jesus’ death each and every first day of the week.
- Hearing a lesson from God’s Word. We come together to be encouraged, challenged, and exhorted toward a deeper faith, a stronger walk, and a more meaningful relationship with Jesus.
- Time for reflection to consider the blessings of God, along with an opportunity to give monetarily. Guests are not expected to participate, but are welcomed should they choose to do so. We give because we are blessed!
- You will also find an opportunity to respond to God’s message during the invitation song at the end of the lesson. Responses may include requests for prayer, repentance of your sins determining a change in one’s lifestyle and a desire to become a child of God through baptism and be added into Christ’s body and his church.”
We also meet for worship on Sunday evenings at 6:00 p.m. There are devotionals after a time of worship and get-togethers are often planned after the service. Our Sunday evenings together are often some of our most memorable times of worship, fellowship and edification.
Wednesday nights at 7:00 p.m. we meet in the auditorium before dividing into Bible classes. Our Wednesday evening classes explore various Bible topics and are led by different men of the congregation.
We would love to have you visit our weekly assemblies! We think you will find everything God-centered, spiritually encouraging while providing time for you to enjoy fellowship and support from fellow Christian brothers and sisters.